Be part of the Action. Join an ASM Committee!
ASM committees are a great place to work on issues that matter to you while networking with others in the industry.
Whether you're interested in legislation, safety, technology or our annual golf tournament, we have committees designed to fit your interests — and provide professional development opportunities for you or your employees.
Join a committee now to get more involved in ASM, or contact Peggy Duffy-Shea by email or phone, 617-742-3412, for more information.
Peter Gormley, New England Waterproofing, Chair
- Help determine legislative priorities and strategies for ASM.
- Participate in ASM's grassroots efforts to get bills passed.
- Forge relationships with legislators to win their support for ASM bills.
Linday Drisko, ENE Systems, Chair
- Develop creative ways to recruit and retain members.
- Help welcome new and prospective members to ASM.
- Propose new member benefits & services.
Meetings & Programs Committee
Leslie Carrio, DePaoli Mosaic Company, Chair
- Decide topics and speakers for Member Meetings and Seminars, and consider creative new formats.
- Generate ideas for major new social / networking/ fundraising events.
Chris Buell, Wright Architectural Millwork, Co-chair
Jeff Marr Jr., The Marr Companies, Co-chair
- Help plan ASM's most important annual fundraiser
- Determine fees, prizes, special features and player gifts.
- Recruit sponsors, and help promote the event to subcontractors, GCs and vendors.
Eric Stalmon, Marr Companies, Co-chair
Valerie Stone, TG Gallagher, Co-chair
- Participate in ASM's bimonthly "Safety Roundtables" presented in cooperation with OSHA and MA/DOL.
- Suggest topics and speakers for future Roundtables and other safety training programs.
- Generate ideas for new ways to help members develop a "safety culture" in their companies.
Young Professionals Group
Jessica Nimkar, Salem Glass, Co-chair
Cassie Johnston, Fall River Electrical, Co-chair
Contact ASM today to get involved!
- Connect with fellow professionals in ASM who are "under 40."
- Participate in unique networking and educational events designed to help you grow and flourish in the subcontracting industry. Learn more about the YP group!
- Be part of a "Steering Committee" that plans future activities and events.