Recovering Added Construction Costs in the Pandemic
Wednesday, July 22; 11:00AM-12:00PM
Online via Zoom
For nearly four months, COVID-19 has changed virtually every aspect of construction. While it is great to see construction safely operating again, reopening has come with new requirements and procedures. Hand washing, social distancing, PPE are all part of the new normal. While opening safely has been the focus for the past few months, what about the added costs and extra time? Work delays, increased costs, and productivity losses are also part of the new normal. When it comes to all these added impacts, being prepared and organized now can help increase your chances or recovering your additional costs and time down the road.
Join ASM for a webinar on July 22nd with Perry Associates LLC for an informative examination and discussion about how subcontractors can best position themselves today. In the webinar, we will cover:
- Notification requirements
- How to identify your impacts and track additional cost: lost productivity, PPE costs; labor costs, etc.
- Incorporating added costs into your change orders
- Review your options for claims related to cost recovery
- Managing expectations and changes to construction schedules
- How to handle future bids
Speakers: Bill Perry, President/Founder, Perry Associates
Daniel Bessette, Associate, Perry Associates
ASM Members: $25
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.