What Tax Reform Means to You and
THURSDAY, March 29, 2018
8:00 – 10:00 AM | RBF Advisors & Accountants
The Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017 ushered in the first major rewrite of the U.S. tax code in 31 years. The new law’s impact
promises to be far-reaching for all businesses starting this year, especially for contractors, builders and the specialty trades.
Join us for an inside look at the tax landscape ahead,featuring the expertise of one of New England’s top CPA
firm specializing in the construction industry. William F. (Bill) Rucci of RBF Advisors & Accountants will explain how the
new law is already changing the tax-planning stakes, and will answer your most pressing tax questions, such as:
- How have corporate and individual tax rates changed?
- Will converting my company’s legal structure save me money?
- How does the law change Section 179 expensing?
- What are the new rules for calculating deductions and credits?
- How will IRC Section 199A provisions impact my taxes?
- What other changes to accounting methods do I need to know about?
Don’t miss this chance to learn more about the critical ins-and-outs of this new landmark tax law. It’s your opportunity to improve your tax-planning insights so that you can you can take full advantage of its business-friendly provisions.
RBF Advisors & Accountants f.k.a
Rucci Bardaro & Falzone, PC
Bill Rucci, CPA, MST, CGMA is managing partner of RBF Advisors & Accountants. The Boston Business Journal lists RBF is one of the top 50 accounting rms in the Boston area.
$45 / ASM - $75/ Non-member
Advance registration is required.Refunds provided for cancellations received before Wednesday, March, 27 2018. All no shows will be billed.