Why Become a Member of ASM?
When you join ASM, you connect with industry leaders who can help you build your business. We offer education, information and resources that can make you more competitive in the marketplace — and we give you a voice on the issues that affect your business success.
Click here to join online, and let the benefits to you and your business start immediately!
- Be part of a network of hundreds of leading subcontractors, suppliers and service providers.
- Meet successful professionals from every trade – and potential business partners.
- Connect with general contractors motivated to meet high-quality subcontractors, at special events.
- Benefit from collective action on Beacon Hill, and get results you can't get on your own – like our 2014 victory on 5% retainage legislation!
- Make your voice heard on Beacon Hill; help pass legislation to preserve your lien rights, and stop indemnity risk-shifting.
- Through ASM, have a seat at the table at meetings with the attorney general and other state regulators on issues that affect your business.
- Get listed in our free online Member Directory, used by GCs and others seeking reliable business partners.
- Show yourself as a leader through active participation in ASM and our industry initiatives.
- Build name recognition through sponsorships and advertising, and submissions to The Professional Contractor magazine (circulation 7,000+)
KNOWLEDGE & INFORMATION
- Learn important best practices at our seminars on payment, contracts, insurance, cash flow, financing, technology, and more.
- Find out how to keep your workers safe, and insurance costs low at our free, members-only Safety Roundtables.
- Stay informed on important construction industry news, developments and opportunities through our members-only newsletters, The Professional Contractor magazine, and time-sensitive alerts.
- Get expert advice from construction lawyers at Corwin & Corwin and employment lawyers at Hirsch Roberts Weinstein, available through our free legal hotline, saving you hundreds of dollars annually.
- Learn how to get paid for your work, using ASM's free payment forms and guides to Massachusetts' payment laws (Mechanics Lien Law; Prompt Pay Law; and Retainage Law).
- Receive a 20% member discount on purchase of ConsensusDocs, a full suite of model contract documents that fairly balance the interests of all parties and are endorsed by more than 40 industry associations nationwide.
YOUNG PROFESSIONALS GROUP
- Helps early-career constructional professionals (ages 18-39) cultivate industry contacts with other subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Gain insights from industry leaders at our educational events.
- Become eligible for educational & training grants through ASM's Young Professionals Leadership Development Fund, sponsored by Alliant Insurance.
Let us help build your business.
Click Here to Download an Application and Join ASM Today!